WE'VE HEARD IT ALL....
TESTIMONIALS FROM ONE OF OUR RETAILERS:
As a seller of Critter Gitters for several years now, I have to say, this little black box is a remarkable device for keeping usual and unusual unwanted animals away. I have heard all kinds of stories from our customers....
Oregon Department of Forestry recommends
Critter Gitter to help with bear problem...
· Two elderly ladies in Oregon were afraid for their lives and property. They were being terrorized by a bear that broke into their shed to raid the freezer in the building. The bear had graduated to trying to break down the door of the house, so the Oregon Department of Forestry lent the ladies a Critter Gitter to protect the house and them. It worked very well so they bought Critter Gitters to protect the freezer and the house. The bear has not been back.
Florida man gets help from cranes destroying his plants...
· A man in Florida had a field that a flock of cranes regularly dug up the plants there. Cranes are a protected species so he couldn't trap or kill them. A series of strategically placed Critter Gitters did the job of letting his plants grow.
New York man protects his fish from herons...
· A man in New York has a pond with exotic fish. He purchased Critter Gitters to keep herons away from the pond. The Critter Gitters lie face up on an island in the middle of the pond.
· Chicken growers use Critter Gitters to keep foxes away.
· Beekeepers use Critter Gitters coupled with an electric fence to keep bears away. The fur is thick enough that they often break through the electric fence only to be turned away by the Critter Gitters.
California man keeps bats from his eaves...
· A man in California uses Critter Gitters to keep bats from nesting under the eaves of his house.
Hawaii & eastern states deter wild pigs...
· Critter Gitters are used in Hawaii and several eastern states to keep wild pigs away.
· Campers use them to keep cougar and bears away from their food supplies.
· Cabin owners keep animals away from windows and doors by placing Critter Gitters under the eaves pointed at the portals.
· Ranchers in northern regions keep deer out of their yards with Critter Gitters.
· Orchard owners keep deer and elk from debarking the trees in winter by surrounding the orchard with Critter Gitters.
· Vineyard owners use Critter Gitters to keep rabbits and deer away from the vines.
· A man bought a Critter Gitter to protect a bird nest from Owls. The owls removed the Critter Gitter from its nail and dashed it on rocks below so the man strapped the new Critter Gitter onto the tree next to the nest and it did the job.
· In the winter, squirrels like to sleep inside the engine compartment of my car to keep warm. I keep them out with Critter Gitters.
· A friend uses a Critter Gitter to protect his coy pond from cats.
Moose and skunks ignore them.
Critter Gitters aren't much good for these animals.